At HFW, we continually upgrade our machining equipment to suit our customers’ needs. Recent investments in new CNC lathes, mills and other equipment have expanded our size capability.
With more than 65,000 square feet of manufacturing space at HFW, including 8,000 square feet that is climate controlled, and 10-ton crane capacity, we offer a wide array of precision machining processes that complement our thermal spraying, hardfacing, precision finishing and assembly capabilities.
Following is an overview of our size capability by machine type:
- To 37” Diameter Swing x 200” Long
- Horizontal Boring Mill – Table of 55” x 63”
- Horizontal Machining Center – Table of 36” x 64”
- Vertical Machining Center – Table of 51” x 20”
CNC Vertical Turning Lathe (VTL)
- Maximum Swing – 31.5″
- Maximum Length – 29.5″
- Chuck – 24″
- From 14” Diameter Swing x 40” Long to 50” Diameter Swing x 312” Long & 54” Diameter Swing x 160” Long
Conventional Horizontal Boring Mills
- Planers – up to 36” x 96” Openside
- Radial Drills
- Drill Presses
For additional technical data on HFW machining processes, please contact us.
Refer to our Gallery page for additional details and examples of how our one source capabilities can help you today.
Call or email us to discuss answers to your specific needs.